Friday, February 4, 2011

Timmy Jernigan Boosts FSU Class; Brent Calloway Finally Signs With Alabama

Filed under: , , ,

Two four-star studs made their college choices official at 11 a.m. ET Wednesday, as DT Timmy Jernigan (6-2, 275, Lake City, Fla., Columbia HS) chose Florida State over LSU, Tennessee, Alabama and Florida.

"Florida State offered me when I was in eighth grade," Jernigan told ESPNU. "My relationship with (FSU defensive line coach) Odell Haggans over there has been strong, and even though I grew up a Gator fan, God works in mysterious ways. I followed my heart, and my heart is in Tallahassee."

Jernigan is coach Jimbo Fisher and Florida State's 26th commitment, further solidifying what is the ACC's No. 1 recruiting class and what many feel is the nation's best recruiting haul.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2011/02/02/timmy-jernigan-boosts-fsu-class-brent-calloway-finally-signs-wi/

Capital One Bowl Cincinnati

No comments:

Post a Comment